Kozinchenko Tat'yana Nikitichna, Senior lecturer, sub-department of law enforcement, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Murzina Larisa Ivanovna, Candidate of juridical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of law enforcement, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The article notes the special relevance of this topic in connection with the growth of fires in Russia associated with illegal behavior of citizens. For the purpose of legal provision of counteraction to fires, especially actual is allocation of an arson in independent structure of a crime which will differ in the internal coordination, is constructed on the basis of norms, and consequently, to establish responsibility for its Commission. For law enforcement in combating fires requires precise regulation of the arson, harmonization of standards, which would include arson as an aggravating composition, and to establish penalties for committing such acts. The purpose of the work is to analyze the development of law enforcement in the field of combating illegal activities in the form of fires and the study of the current state of arson in the current legislation.
Materials and methods. The objectives of this article were achieved through the study of various historical documents that mention responsibility for arson. A special role in this article belongs to the study of modern legislation establishing responsibility for acts committed by arson and their features. In the course of the study, the author used logical, comparative-historical methods, as well as formallegal and comparative-legal. The specificity of the subject of the study, led to the use of an integrated approach to the study of arson in modern law enforcement.
Results. Investigated the formation and development of norms providing responsibility for Commission of arson in Russia; the necessity of the introduction of criminal liability for arson and formed the concept of arson in the criminal law of the Russian Federation, proposed a separate norm of the criminal code, establishing criminal responsibility for committing the arson.
Conclusions. The study of law enforcement activities in the field of protection against intentional destruction or damage to other people's property committed by arson allowed to formulate the concept and signs of arson. By studying the historical process of development of responsibility for acts committed by arson, as well as the legislation of certain foreign countries in this area, necessitated changes in legislation in this area.
public safety from fires, fire, arson, causes of fires, responsibility for fire
1. Shvekov G. V. Pervyy sovetskiy ugolovnyy kodeks [First Soviet Criminal Code]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1970, 207 p. [In Russian]
2. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2006, no. 25, art. 2954. [In Russian]
3. Itogi deyatel'nosti MChS Rossii za 2018 god [The results of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia for 2018]. Available at: http://www.mchs.gov.ru/activities/results/2018_god [In Russian]
4. Timko S. A. Podzhogi: Ugolovno-pravovaya i kriminologicheskaya kharakteristika: avtoref. dis. kand. yurid. nauk [Arson: Criminal, law and criminological characteristics: author's abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Omsk, 2000, 22 p. [In Russian]
5. Budanov S. A. Voronezhskiy ekonomiko-pravovoy institut [Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law]. 2013, no. 5, pp. 81–83. [In Russian]
6. Popov I. A. Rassledovanie prestupleniy, svyazannykh s pozharami [Fire investigation]. Moscow: Infra-M, 2001, 166 p. [In Russian]
7. Sirota S. I. Prestupleniya protiv sotsialisticheskoy sobstvennosti i bor'ba s nimi [Crimes against socialist property and the fight against them]. Voronezh: Izd-vo Voronezhskogo universiteta, 1968, 203 p. [In Russian]
8. Kharitoshkin V. V. Ugolovno-pravovaya bor'ba s unichtozheniem ili povrezhdeniem imushchestva ognem v rezul'tate podzhoga libo prestupnogo narusheniya pravil pozharnoy bezopasnosti: dis. kand. yurid. nauk [Criminal law fight against the destruction or damage to property by fire as a result of arson or criminal violation of fire safety rules: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Moscow, 1983, 195 p. [In Russian]
9. Mishin A. V. Rassledovanie i preduprezhdenie podzhogov lichnogo imushchestva grazhdan [Investigation and prevention of arson of citizens’ personal propert]. Kazan: Izdvo Kazanskogo universiteta, 1991, 128 p. [In Russian]
10. Lobov S. A. Ugolovno-pravovye i kriminologicheskie problemy bor'by s podzhogami: dis. kand. yurid. nauk [Criminal, law and criminological problems of struggle against arson]. Moscow, 2000, 263 p. [In Russian]
11. Byulleten' normativnykh aktov federal'nykh organov ispolnitel'noy vlasti [Bulletin of normative acts of federal executive bodies]. 2006, 19 Jun., no. 25. [In Russian]